Metagenics - UltraMeal RICE Vanilla 26 oz

2 sold in the last 8 hours
Many in stock
customers are viewing this product right now
Metagenics - UltraMeal RICE Vanilla 26 oz SKU: UMVRICE UltraMeal Rice is formulated to nutritionally support a healthy body composition . Benefits:15 g of rice protein, a source of protein suitable for those who want to avoid soy and milk products.Essential vitamins and minerals, including high potency B vitamins.An excellent non-dairy source of calcium (600 mg per serving), a bone-supportive nutrient.Calcium, along with regular exercise and a healthy diet, can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss.Calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate—a nature-identical folate.Advanced nutrition in a convenient and great-tasting shake with 190 calories per serving. Serving Size: About 2 Scoops (52 g) Ingredient Amount Daily Value Calories 190 Calories from Fat 45 Total Fat 5 g 8% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 40 mg 2% Potassium 400 mg 11% Total Carbohydrate 26 g 9% Dietary Fiber 5 g 20% Sugars 13 g Protein 15 g Vitamin A 35% Vitamin C 100% Calcium 60% Iron 6% Vitamin D 10% Vitamin E 35% Thiamin 50% Riboflavin 50% Niacin 50% Vitamin B6 1250% Folate 100% Vitamin B12 500% Biotin 50% Pantothenic Acid 50% Phosphorus 60% Iodine 50% Magnesium 45% Zinc 50% Copper 50% Manganese 100% Chromium 80% Chloride 2% Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, fructose, natural flavors, olive oil, partially hydrolyzed guar gum, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium citrate, potassium citrate, vitamin and mineral blend (ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, rice maltodextrin, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, D-biotin, niacinamide, retinyl palmitate, copper gluconate, d-calcium pantothenate, methylcobalamin, thiamin HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, chromium picolinate, calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate†, and cholecalciferol), L-lysine HCI, and L-threonine. Directions: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (52 g) into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. NOTICE: DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIET SUPPLYING LESS THAN 800 CALORIES PER DAY WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION. This product is non-GMO and gluten free. Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken. This product contains no high fructose corn syrup. Contents sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Serving size is measured by weight with a scoop included for your convenience. The amount of product contained in 2 scoops may be above or below 52 grams due to variations in handling and product density. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Metagenics - UltraMeal RICE Vanilla 26 oz
$6.95 flat rate applies to all orders except for orders over 80oz. or where a special offer/promotion bar is displayed.

We ship via USPS with a tracking number and shipping time can take 3-5 days. You will be notified at every step via email and also via SMS text messages if you opt-in after completing the checkout: when it ships; when it is out for delivery; when it gets delivered to your door. We won't leave you in the dark.

If an item you ordered needs refrigeration like for example a probiotic, it will automatically ship in ice packs.

At checkout, you might see other shipping options like overnight shipping if you wish to choose that.


You get a 10% off if you subscribe and your items will be billed and shipped 5 days before the due date of your choice. You can choose any frequency before you add to the cart and from your account at any time.

You get the lowest price in the market guaranteed!* Exceptions might apply. You get a 90-day return policy. *See terms on the footer for more details about all of our policies.
Metagenics - UltraMeal RICE Vanilla 26 oz
You have successfully subscribed!